RUHS Applicant Checklist
Thank you for your interest in Rock University High School!
In order to make sure Rock University High School is a good fit for the student and family, the following application process has been established. It is our goal and commitment to families to ensure students are placed in the right school and classes to meet their individualized needs.
If any of the following items are missing, the application is not complete and the student will not be allowed to enroll at Rock University High School.
RUHS might be a good fit if:
- You plan to go to a 4-year university or technical college
- You want to go to a school where everyone knows your name
- You are interested in programs that will give you real world experience
- You want to impact your local, state, and global community
- You want to be challenged through a rigorous STEM curriculum
- You want to be inspired, engaged, and empowered
- Come visit RUHS: Take a tour and meet some students and staff!
- Apply: Complete and submit RUHS Application
- Project: Applicants need to complete a mini-research project. Click here for directions.
- Schedule a time for your project presentation and interview with RUHS Staff.
- Revise your project and get ready for your presentation and interview!
- Testing: STAR Reading and STAR Math Assessments (to see current performance levels)
Once all steps have been completed, you will be notified that your application is complete and will receive a summary of the test results and project via email.
At that time, we will work together to determine appropriate placement.